Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 2
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 3
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 4
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 5
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 6
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 7
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 8
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 9
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 10
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 11
Straight Freeman T Porter Madie brooklyn 12

Madie

brooklyn
83,29

STRAIGHT AHEAD NEW ! We must absolutely introduce you to our newest member of the family: Madie, our new straight cut. Jeans that are both casual and ultra-versatile. For women who are looking for jeans that are easy to live with and full of style. The cut is designed to suit your hips and back without being too high-waisted. Its little secret? Its slightly high waist height and strategically designed yokes at the front and back.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL ! What makes the difference is that it is made up of 92% Better Cotton Initiative: the most demanding cotton on the market that guarantees a social and environmental improvement of its cultivation. The remaining 8% is made of shape memory materials to guarantee maximum comfort. As far as washing is concerned, the fabric is indigo with a slight patina of gray reflections. Finally, we particularly appreciate its small orange touches with topstitching that matches well with the general atmosphere.

Specs

Straight fit
Lightly high waist
Stretch fabric
Dark blue wash, raw
Front yoke with fancy pockets

Size

The beautiful Lauren is 178 cm tall and wears a size S.

Composition

92% Cotton | 6% Polyester | 2% Elasthane

Fabric

Rigid
Super Stretch

Effect

Raw
Washed

Canvas

Thin
Thick

Care instructions

Wash inside out at 30° and with similar colors
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Warm ironing at 150° max
Dry clean : Perchlorethylene, hydrocarbons & mineral spirits, moderate treatment.

Returns

No worries, you have 15 days to change your mind and return your productrn

You may also like

Magic Line

The MAGIC DENIM line is a must have developed by Freeman T. Porter.

The brand has developed a real Know-how in his program and has designed a complete range composed of raw, washed and colored products.

The maximum elasticity in weft offers an exceptional comfort.

Shop the look

Product added !

Coming Back !

Pas d'inquiétude, une petite série est en cours de fabrication
Inscrivez-vous et vous serez averti(e) de son retour !

Coming Soon !

Ce produit sera bientôt disponible,
pour ne pas le rater, inscrivez-vous !

Out of stock !

Votre taille n'est plus disponible ?
Inscrivez-vous pour être averti(e) si nous avons un retour client.